Monday, March 05, 2007

Presto Change-o

I'd say it's pretty obvious that I've changed the template I've been using here on Blogger.

Mostly it's because I was using the old one in the beta blooger and it looked fairly poor compared to how it had looked in the prior iteration. The new iteration uses this drag and drop interface for arranging what goes where on your page.. sort of. Some things you just can't do anymore apparently.. like tweaking the profile using html/css code directly.

Not sure if this is a step foward or not.. I will be trying to modify/customize the current template as soon as I figure out how these 'widgets' that control it work!

Meanwhile life seems to go on.. no one is sure why.

1 comment:

Silversmith said...

Ok.. some small tweaks to color.
Now if only I could get back to having three columns!