Friday, April 07, 2006

Comprehension

I realise there are people out there that may take exception to some of what I'm posting here.
You can do several things about it.

1. You can stop reading this!
2. You can complain to the the company hosting this blog.
3. If you're in the federal gov you could do any number of things now that the Patriot Act has been re-up'd.

The thing is the revolution that took place in this country back in the late 1700's was fought so that people could say these kind of things. If you don't believe me read Ben Franklin's writings, read Thomas Jefferson. Heck nearly all the framers of nation's original constitution had strong feelings on freedom of expression and the right of people to disagree!

So like a radio show or a television show or a film or a musical artist.. if you don't like what you see here, you're free to not read it.

Just don't come at me and claim I'm unpatriotic.. I'll tell you to look up the definition! I love the country.. I'm having a hard time loving the leadership.

No comments: